What We Do
We have highly trained, experienced, qualified and able tactical instructors. Man Alone Tactical offers a variety of courses for Law Enforcement, Military and Civilian personnel including; the South Carolina Concealed Weapons Permit Course, as well as a complete tactical rifle and pistol training, and defensive shotgun training.
Tactical Weapons Training for the Professional
Law Enforcement / Military / Professionals
Our main focus are Professional Tactical Weapons Training Courses which are restricted to Law Enforcement and active duty Military. Generally, the class training schedules are not posted on the website, and are restricted to the contracting agency or department. Call for scheduled classes and dates.
09/11/2011 - "The Tactical Pistol Course was my first Man Alone Tactical experience, and it will not be my last. The course objective was clear and the approach precise. Although it was fast paced, the instructor was great at taking you beyond your normal comfort level. You finished each segment confident and ready for the next. Great Job!" >>>Lewis - Beaufort, SC
Our focus and intent are clear. Our tactical training courses are planned around safety, execution and responsible use of tactics. We train these professional gun handlers to dominate the fight without collateral damage. Participants will learn proper doorway entry and egress shooting, as well as disadvantaged shooting techniques. To fulfill this objective, the training requirements have to be stringent. Our techniques have been developed and tested in real life by people whose survival depends on dominating the threat or deadly force encounter.
Tactical / Defensive Shotgun Training
This course will cover handling techniques, in-home defense, proper mind set and the tactical skills required to handle most situations under stressful conditions. Each student will fire 500 rounds of birdshot and approximately 50 rounds each of slugs and buck shot. The training course and scenarios are exhilarating and will find the student in a steady state of work and growth. Man Alone Tactical teaches highly focused techniques for CQC and transition / manipulation between weapons. A semi automatic or pump shotgun is required (12 or 20 gauge).
The NRA News Feed
- Grassroots Alert: Vol. 21, No. 49 12/19/2014
- Fri, 19 Dec 2014 23:34:00 GMT -
- Michigan: Update 2013-2014 Legislative Session Adjourns
- Fri, 19 Dec 2014 21:11:00 GMT - Early this morning, Senate Bills 789 and 790 passed in the Michigan House of Representatives and received a prompt concurrence vote in the state Senate. In the state House, SB 789 passed by an 84 to 26 vote and SB 790 passed by an 85 to 25 vote
- Ohio: Comprehensive Pro-Gun Reform Legislation Signed into Law Today
- Fri, 19 Dec 2014 17:35:00 GMT - Today at a public signing ceremony, Governor John Kasich (R) signed into law House Bill 234, comprehensive pro-gun reform legislation. HB 234 will take effect in ninety days.
- Pro-Gun Protections Enacted Into Law
- Fri, 19 Dec 2014 00:00:00 GMT - Last week, Congress approved the Fiscal Year 2015 Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act. Included in the Act were a number of pro-gun provisions that prevent the Obama administration from implementing its anti-gun agenda.
- U.S. Appeals Court rules on firearms prohibitions
- Fri, 19 Dec 2014 00:00:00 GMT - In the first legal ruling of its type, a federal appeals court in Cincinnati on Thursday deemed unconstitutional a federal law that kept a Michigan man who was briefly committed to a mental institution decades ago from owning a gun.
- Second Amendment and people who had been committed to a mental institution 28 years ago
- Fri, 19 Dec 2014 00:00:00 GMT - Under federal law, people who have been involuntarily “committed to a mental institution” — however long ago — are barred from possessing guns. Congress agreed that people with long-past mental problems might now be sane, and thus not especially dangerous, and provided for a means to apply for restoration of gun rights. But then in 1992 Congress ordered ATF not to spend any money applying the restoration program. And while it provided, in 2007, that people could get their rights restored by applying to a state that has a qualifying program for evaluating applicants’ mental fitness, many states have no such program.
- Gun advocates again lobby so students can carry firearms on Indiana college campuses
- Fri, 19 Dec 2014 00:00:00 GMT - Another gun battle may be looming at the Capitol, this time involving firearms on campus.Gun advocates again hope to prevent state colleges and universities from restricting students who want to bring licensed handguns on campus.
- A deeper look at claim Georgia leads the nation in school shootings since Sandy Hook
- Fri, 19 Dec 2014 00:00:00 GMT - The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported the Everytown for Gun Safety findings when they were first released last week.But a follow-up story noted concerns that PolitiFact found in previous Everytown school shooting report, centered on the group’s overly broad definition of a school shooting.
- Australia: Lindt cafe hostages, like the rest of us, denied the practical right to self-defence
- Fri, 19 Dec 2014 00:00:00 GMT - Legally, Australians have a right to self-defence.What we don't have is the practical ability to exercise that right. Owning any object for the purpose of self-defence, lethal or non-lethal, is a criminal offence. Those trapped within the Lindt cafe were left helpless, as carrying items for self-defence is not allowed under State law. What's worse, the offender possibly knew it.
"We go to great trouble to drive down and have a closed session on the range. His huge understanding that every action is made of a set of smaller actions all of which build into the final product is the key. Sometimes he′s not saying anything that we have not already heard, he just says it in such a way that it finally sticks, or is refreshed, and that is priceless. He didn′t cash our checks either." >>> ‘PE’, U.S. Army Special Forces, Fort Bragg