What We Do
We have highly trained, experienced, qualified and able tactical instructors. Man Alone Tactical offers a variety of courses for Law Enforcement, Military and Civilian personnel including; the South Carolina Concealed Weapons Permit Course, as well as a complete tactical rifle and pistol training, and defensive shotgun training.
Tactical Weapons Training for the Professional
Law Enforcement / Military / Professionals
Our main focus are Professional Tactical Weapons Training Courses which are restricted to Law Enforcement and active duty Military. Generally, the class training schedules are not posted on the website, and are restricted to the contracting agency or department. Call for scheduled classes and dates.
09/11/2011 - "The Tactical Pistol Course was my first Man Alone Tactical experience, and it will not be my last. The course objective was clear and the approach precise. Although it was fast paced, the instructor was great at taking you beyond your normal comfort level. You finished each segment confident and ready for the next. Great Job!" >>>Lewis - Beaufort, SC
Our focus and intent are clear. Our tactical training courses are planned around safety, execution and responsible use of tactics. We train these professional gun handlers to dominate the fight without collateral damage. Participants will learn proper doorway entry and egress shooting, as well as disadvantaged shooting techniques. To fulfill this objective, the training requirements have to be stringent. Our techniques have been developed and tested in real life by people whose survival depends on dominating the threat or deadly force encounter.
Tactical / Defensive Shotgun Training
This course will cover handling techniques, in-home defense, proper mind set and the tactical skills required to handle most situations under stressful conditions. Each student will fire 500 rounds of birdshot and approximately 50 rounds each of slugs and buck shot. The training course and scenarios are exhilarating and will find the student in a steady state of work and growth. Man Alone Tactical teaches highly focused techniques for CQC and transition / manipulation between weapons. A semi automatic or pump shotgun is required (12 or 20 gauge).
The NRA News Feed
- Grassroots Alert: Vol. 21, No. 29 07/25/2014
- Fri, 25 Jul 2014 20:50:00 GMT -
- US 11th Circuit Court of Appeals Rules in Favor of the State of Florida and Law-Abiding Gun Owners Over Activist Doctors and the Gun Control Lobby
- Fri, 25 Jul 2014 19:00:00 GMT - The United States Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit has ruled that doctors do not have the right to ask patients if they own a firearm when unnecessary to a patient's care. This ruling is a significant defeat for the gun control lobby and its allies. The Florida chapters of the American Academies of Pediatrics and American College of Physicians, along with a number of other groups and individuals backed by the anti-gun community, filed this lawsuit against the State of Florida after Governor Rick Scott signed a bill backed by the National Rifle Association in 2011.
- Massachusetts: NO NEED FOR A RIFLE OR SHOTGUN IN BOSTON?
- Fri, 25 Jul 2014 16:00:00 GMT - This Wednesday, Boston Police Commissioner Bill Evans went on Boston Public Radio to discuss how he wanted the anti-gun discretionary provision restored in Senate Bill 2265 so that he could strip law-abiding gun owners of their rights to possess rifles and shotguns in Boston.
- Boston Top Cop: City Residents Do Not "Need" to Own Shotguns, Rifles
- Fri, 25 Jul 2014 14:00:00 GMT - On July 23, Boston Police Commissioner William Evans told Boston Public Radio (WGBH) that residents of Boston do not need shotguns or rifles. I don't agree with that. Having long guns--rifles and shotguns--especially here in the city of Boston. I think we should have, as the local authority, some say in the matter. [And] the federal [government] doesn't really allow us to have the discretion that we want in these particular cases. ...For the most part, nobody in the city needs a shotgun. Nobody needs a rifle.
- The Ordeal of Shaneen Allen
- Fri, 25 Jul 2014 13:00:00 GMT - In October of 2013, a Pennsylvania resident named Shaneen Allen drove into New Jersey’s Atlantic County and was pulled over by police for an “unsafe lane change.” When the detaining officer arrived at her car window, Allen informed him that she was carrying a concealed firearm, and presented her Pennsylvania carry license as proof of eligibility. Unbeknownst to her at the time, however, was that New Jersey is among the 20 states that do not recognize Pennsylvania’s permit. In consequence, she was arrested. If convicted of the charges that the state has elected to bring, she will be locked in prison for up to a decade.
- Homeowner fights off burglar, WRTV, Indianapolis, Ind. 07/22/14
- Fri, 25 Jul 2014 00:00:00 GMT - A man arrived at his Indianapolis home, noticed that the house had been disturbed, and heard a suspicious noise coming from the second floor. The homeowner retrieved a gun, went to investigate, and discovered a burglar. The homeowner shot the criminal, prompting him to flee. Police captured the intruder a short time later.
- Take Action on Proposed Ban on the Sale and Trade of Ivory
- Fri, 25 Jul 2014 00:00:00 GMT - In past Grassroots Alerts, we addressed the Obama Administration's proposal to ban the trade and sale of legally owned ivory within the United States (click here to see the initial alert).
- Doctor fires back at Pennsylvania hospital gunman
- Fri, 25 Jul 2014 00:00:00 GMT - A doctor told police that a patient fatally shot a caseworker at their hospital complex before the doctor pulled out his own gun and exchanged fire with him and wounded him, a prosecutor said Thursday night.
- Colorado: Gun law based on flawed estimate
- Fri, 25 Jul 2014 00:00:00 GMT - A law expanding background check requirements on Colorado gun sales has been in effect for about a year, and an Associated Press analysis of state data compiled during that span shows the projected impact was vastly overstated in a key budget report.
"We go to great trouble to drive down and have a closed session on the range. His huge understanding that every action is made of a set of smaller actions all of which build into the final product is the key. Sometimes he′s not saying anything that we have not already heard, he just says it in such a way that it finally sticks, or is refreshed, and that is priceless. He didn′t cash our checks either." >>> ‘PE’, U.S. Army Special Forces, Fort Bragg