What We Do
We have highly trained, experienced, qualified and able tactical instructors. Man Alone Tactical offers a variety of courses for Law Enforcement, Military and Civilian personnel including; the South Carolina Concealed Weapons Permit Course, as well as a complete tactical rifle and pistol training, and defensive shotgun training.
Tactical Weapons Training for the Professional
Law Enforcement / Military / Professionals
Our main focus are Professional Tactical Weapons Training Courses which are restricted to Law Enforcement and active duty Military. Generally, the class training schedules are not posted on the website, and are restricted to the contracting agency or department. Call for scheduled classes and dates.
09/11/2011 - "The Tactical Pistol Course was my first Man Alone Tactical experience, and it will not be my last. The course objective was clear and the approach precise. Although it was fast paced, the instructor was great at taking you beyond your normal comfort level. You finished each segment confident and ready for the next. Great Job!" >>>Lewis - Beaufort, SC
Our focus and intent are clear. Our tactical training courses are planned around safety, execution and responsible use of tactics. We train these professional gun handlers to dominate the fight without collateral damage. Participants will learn proper doorway entry and egress shooting, as well as disadvantaged shooting techniques. To fulfill this objective, the training requirements have to be stringent. Our techniques have been developed and tested in real life by people whose survival depends on dominating the threat or deadly force encounter.
Tactical / Defensive Shotgun Training
This course will cover handling techniques, in-home defense, proper mind set and the tactical skills required to handle most situations under stressful conditions. Each student will fire 500 rounds of birdshot and approximately 50 rounds each of slugs and buck shot. The training course and scenarios are exhilarating and will find the student in a steady state of work and growth. Man Alone Tactical teaches highly focused techniques for CQC and transition / manipulation between weapons. A semi automatic or pump shotgun is required (12 or 20 gauge).
The NRA News Feed
- New Jersey: Bill introduced to grant discretion in gun cases
- Tue, 02 Sep 2014 00:00:00 GMT - A Republican lawmaker says he has introduced a bill that would give discretion to New Jersey judges dealing with out-of-state gun owners.
- California: Concealed weapons permits nearly double in O.C.
- Tue, 02 Sep 2014 00:00:00 GMT - In the six months since Orange County began issuing concealed weapons permits under a relaxed standard, the number of people licensed to carry guns is close to doubling, and thousands more are awaiting approval.
- Alabama amendment would address gun ownership
- Tue, 02 Sep 2014 00:00:00 GMT - Following moves in at least two other states, a proposed amendment to the Alabama Constitution would make owning firearms a fundamental right, and measures to control weapons would have to pass the toughest review by state courts.
- California lawmakers reject background checks for ammo buyers
- Tue, 02 Sep 2014 00:00:00 GMT - The state Assembly on Saturday failed to muster the votes to approve legislation aimed at identifying criminals and others who are improperly buying ammunition in California.
- Banning Russian-made AK-47s sets off a U.S. buying frenzy
- Tue, 02 Sep 2014 00:00:00 GMT - Thirty-six hours after the Obama administration banned importation of the classic brand of AK-47 assault rifles as part of sanctions against Russia, a Maryland dealer specializing in the weapon took stock of its inventory.There was nothing left.
- Grassroots Alert: Vol. 21, No. 34 08/28/2014
- Sun, 31 Aug 2014 13:03:00 GMT -
- Colorado: UPDATE on Castle Rock Open Carry Vote
- Fri, 29 Aug 2014 15:00:00 GMT - Yesterday, the unofficial results of the Castle Rock special election were announced. Referendum A, which prohibits the town manager from banning the open carrying of firearms in public parks, passed by 50.8%. Referendum B, which requires a town vote before local officials are allowed to alter gun laws in Castle Rock, passed by 78%.
- Looking Into The Eyes and Souls of America
- Fri, 29 Aug 2014 13:00:00 GMT - I always get a big boost out of our Annual Meetings. It’s always rewarding to be among 70-80,000 like-minded folks, enjoying our common interests, shared values and a profound sense of community.
- The Constitution Meets Two Professors
- Fri, 29 Aug 2014 13:00:00 GMT - This is a tale of two professors. One is among the most respected scholars of the U.S. Constitution and an unwavering defender of the rights and liberties that our nation’s Founders recognized and enshrined. He is Jonathan Turley, a professor of law at George Washington University.
"We go to great trouble to drive down and have a closed session on the range. His huge understanding that every action is made of a set of smaller actions all of which build into the final product is the key. Sometimes he′s not saying anything that we have not already heard, he just says it in such a way that it finally sticks, or is refreshed, and that is priceless. He didn′t cash our checks either." >>> ‘PE’, U.S. Army Special Forces, Fort Bragg