What We Do
We have highly trained, experienced, qualified and able tactical instructors. Man Alone Tactical offers a variety of courses for Law Enforcement, Military and Civilian personnel including; the South Carolina Concealed Weapons Permit Course, as well as a complete tactical rifle and pistol training, and defensive shotgun training.
Tactical Weapons Training for the Professional
Law Enforcement / Military / Professionals
Our main focus are Professional Tactical Weapons Training Courses which are restricted to Law Enforcement and active duty Military. Generally, the class training schedules are not posted on the website, and are restricted to the contracting agency or department. Call for scheduled classes and dates.
09/11/2011 - "The Tactical Pistol Course was my first Man Alone Tactical experience, and it will not be my last. The course objective was clear and the approach precise. Although it was fast paced, the instructor was great at taking you beyond your normal comfort level. You finished each segment confident and ready for the next. Great Job!" >>>Lewis - Beaufort, SC
Our focus and intent are clear. Our tactical training courses are planned around safety, execution and responsible use of tactics. We train these professional gun handlers to dominate the fight without collateral damage. Participants will learn proper doorway entry and egress shooting, as well as disadvantaged shooting techniques. To fulfill this objective, the training requirements have to be stringent. Our techniques have been developed and tested in real life by people whose survival depends on dominating the threat or deadly force encounter.
Tactical / Defensive Shotgun Training
This course will cover handling techniques, in-home defense, proper mind set and the tactical skills required to handle most situations under stressful conditions. Each student will fire 500 rounds of birdshot and approximately 50 rounds each of slugs and buck shot. The training course and scenarios are exhilarating and will find the student in a steady state of work and growth. Man Alone Tactical teaches highly focused techniques for CQC and transition / manipulation between weapons. A semi automatic or pump shotgun is required (12 or 20 gauge).
The NRA News Feed
- Virginia: Senate Rejects Governor’s Anti-Gun Amendment
- Wed, 23 Apr 2014 22:41:00 GMT - Today, the Virginia Senate rejected Governor Terry McAuliffe’s (D) NRA-opposed amendment to Senate Bill 377 by a 15 to 23 vote.
- Louisiana: Gun Control Bill Defeated in House Committee
- Wed, 23 Apr 2014 22:00:00 GMT - Today, the House Administration of Criminal Justice Committee voted 8 to 4 to involuntarily defer House Bill 1189, NRA-opposed legislation sponsored by anti-gun state Representative Barbara Norton (D-Shreveport). As previously reported, HB 1189 would have made it a crime to intentionally expose children, age ten and under, to firearms that were not locked in a container or equipped with a locking device.
- Arizona: “Shall Certify” Legislation Passes in Senate, Goes to Governor for Signature
- Wed, 23 Apr 2014 22:00:00 GMT - Yesterday, the Arizona Senate passed House Bill 2535 by an 18 to 10 vote. Introduced by state Representative John Kavanagh (R-23), HB 2535 requires that certification by a chief law enforcement officer (CLEO), when a signoff is required for the transfer of a firearm or other item regulated by the National Firearms Act (NFA), be provided within sixty days as long as the applicant is not prohibited by law from receiving the firearm or other item.
- Georgia: Governor Signs Comprehensive Pro-Gun Bill into Law
- Wed, 23 Apr 2014 17:31:00 GMT - Today, Governor Nathan Deal (R) signed into law House Bill 60, the most comprehensive pro-gun legislation in state history. HB 60 passed in the Georgia Senate by a 37-18 vote on March 18 and in the state House of Representatives by a 112-58 vote on March 20. HB 60 will take effect on July 1, 2014.
- Kansas: Comprehensive Pro-Gun Bill Signed into Law
- Wed, 23 Apr 2014 17:05:00 GMT - Yesterday, Governor Sam Brownback (R) signed House Bill 2578 into law. As previously reported here, HB 2578 passed unanimously in the Kansas House of Representatives on March 25, language from Senate Bill 447 was incorporated into HB 2578 and passed in the state Senate by a 37-2 vote on April 4, and HB 2578 was concurred by the state House of Representatives by a 102-19 vote on April 5. HB 2578 takes effect on July 1, 2014.
- Oklahoma: Three Pro-Gun Bills Pass and Head to Governor
- Wed, 23 Apr 2014 17:00:00 GMT - It has been a busy week for pro-gun legislation in Oklahoma City and your NRA is happy to report that three important bills have passed and will now be sent to Governor Mary Fallin (R) for her signature.
- Arizona: Senate approves another gun bill
- Wed, 23 Apr 2014 00:00:00 GMT - Under the bill, officers would be required to certify or deny a weapon within 60 days. Kavanagh says some agencies take too long or don't process the application at all. His original bill called for a 15-day deadline for applications at the local level, but an amendment extended that.
- Georgia: Governor to sign Right-to-Carry legislation
- Wed, 23 Apr 2014 00:00:00 GMT - At noon Wednesday, Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal is scheduled to sign the sweeping legislation into law. One of the most permissive state gun laws in the nation, it will allow licensed owners to carry firearms into more public places than at any time in the past century, including bars and government buildings that don't have security checkpoints.
- Nebraska: Emergency Powers Protection Bill Signed into Law
- Tue, 22 Apr 2014 21:32:00 GMT - Today, Governor Dave Heineman (R) signed Legislative Bill 390 into law. LB 390 passed unanimously in the Nebraska Legislature during its Final Reading on April 17, in the last hour of the 2014 legislative session.
"We go to great trouble to drive down and have a closed session on the range. His huge understanding that every action is made of a set of smaller actions all of which build into the final product is the key. Sometimes he′s not saying anything that we have not already heard, he just says it in such a way that it finally sticks, or is refreshed, and that is priceless. He didn′t cash our checks either." >>> ‘PE’, U.S. Army Special Forces, Fort Bragg