What We Do
We have highly trained, experienced, qualified and able tactical instructors. Man Alone Tactical offers a variety of courses for Law Enforcement, Military and Civilian personnel including; the South Carolina Concealed Weapons Permit Course, as well as a complete tactical rifle and pistol training, and defensive shotgun training.
Tactical Weapons Training for the Professional
Law Enforcement / Military / Professionals
Our main focus are Professional Tactical Weapons Training Courses which are restricted to Law Enforcement and active duty Military. Generally, the class training schedules are not posted on the website, and are restricted to the contracting agency or department. Call for scheduled classes and dates.
09/11/2011 - "The Tactical Pistol Course was my first Man Alone Tactical experience, and it will not be my last. The course objective was clear and the approach precise. Although it was fast paced, the instructor was great at taking you beyond your normal comfort level. You finished each segment confident and ready for the next. Great Job!" >>>Lewis - Beaufort, SC
Our focus and intent are clear. Our tactical training courses are planned around safety, execution and responsible use of tactics. We train these professional gun handlers to dominate the fight without collateral damage. Participants will learn proper doorway entry and egress shooting, as well as disadvantaged shooting techniques. To fulfill this objective, the training requirements have to be stringent. Our techniques have been developed and tested in real life by people whose survival depends on dominating the threat or deadly force encounter.
Tactical / Defensive Shotgun Training
This course will cover handling techniques, in-home defense, proper mind set and the tactical skills required to handle most situations under stressful conditions. Each student will fire 500 rounds of birdshot and approximately 50 rounds each of slugs and buck shot. The training course and scenarios are exhilarating and will find the student in a steady state of work and growth. Man Alone Tactical teaches highly focused techniques for CQC and transition / manipulation between weapons. A semi automatic or pump shotgun is required (12 or 20 gauge).
The NRA News Feed
- More review sought in N.J. gun case
- Tue, 16 Sep 2014 00:00:00 GMT - Following extensive criticism over denying a Philadelphia woman a chance to avoid a prison sentence for illegally bringing her registered gun into New Jersey last year, the Atlantic County Prosecutor's Office has asked a Superior Court judge for more time to review the case.
- Turn-in legislation passes New Jersey Assembly
- Tue, 16 Sep 2014 00:00:00 GMT - The state Assembly passed a bill today that would expand gun buyback programs across New Jersey in an effort to curb the number of firearms on the streets.
- Online ammo retailers targeted in lawsuit by gun ban group
- Tue, 16 Sep 2014 00:00:00 GMT - The Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence is filing a lawsuit against online retailers that allegedly sold ammunition to James Holmes, the suspect accused of the Aurora theater killings.
- Limits on Doctors: Guns in Home Not Relevant
- Mon, 15 Sep 2014 08:00:00 GMT - In late July, a three-judge panel of the 11th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals overturned an injunction in the "Docs vs. Glocks" case that, for a time, allowed doctors to ask people whether they had guns in their homes.
- Grassroots Alert: Vol. 21, No. 36 09/12/2014
- Sun, 14 Sep 2014 10:20:00 GMT -
- Oregon: Informational Hearing Scheduled to Discuss Lead Ammunition Survey on Tuesday
- Fri, 12 Sep 2014 10:26:00 GMT - Earlier this summer, your NRA-ILA reported on the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife’s plan to survey hunters on the use of lead ammunition. Earlier this week, the Oregon House Interim Committee on Agriculture and Natural Resources posted its agenda for Tuesday, September 16, including a portion dedicated to discussion on the Lead Ammunition Survey.
- NRA Files Letter of Opposition to Harry Reid's Attempt to Silence Free Speech
- Fri, 12 Sep 2014 00:00:00 GMT - As we reported last week, U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) has been aggressively pushing "Senate Joint Resolution 19," a proposed "amendment to the Constitution of the United States relating to contributions and expenditures intended to affect elections."
- Missouri teachers can become armed safety officers under new law
- Fri, 12 Sep 2014 00:00:00 GMT - More Missouri teachers could carry concealed weapons under a measure state lawmakers approved late Wednesday that also bans local laws against open carry of guns.
- Finally waving the white flag on the assault weapons ban
- Fri, 12 Sep 2014 00:00:00 GMT - The Center for American Progress is waving a white flag on banning assault weapons in a study out Friday titled “Assault Weapons Revisited.” CAP authors Arkadi Gerney and Chelsea Parsons argue that gun control advocates should quit seeking to prohibit assault weapons like the AR-15 rifle and instead focus their energies on expanding background checks and firearms licensing laws.
"We go to great trouble to drive down and have a closed session on the range. His huge understanding that every action is made of a set of smaller actions all of which build into the final product is the key. Sometimes he′s not saying anything that we have not already heard, he just says it in such a way that it finally sticks, or is refreshed, and that is priceless. He didn′t cash our checks either." >>> ‘PE’, U.S. Army Special Forces, Fort Bragg