What We Do
We have highly trained, experienced, qualified and able tactical instructors. Man Alone Tactical offers a variety of courses for Law Enforcement, Military and Civilian personnel including; the South Carolina Concealed Weapons Permit Course, as well as a complete tactical rifle and pistol training, and defensive shotgun training.
Tactical Weapons Training for the Professional
Law Enforcement / Military / Professionals
Our main focus are Professional Tactical Weapons Training Courses which are restricted to Law Enforcement and active duty Military. Generally, the class training schedules are not posted on the website, and are restricted to the contracting agency or department. Call for scheduled classes and dates.
09/11/2011 - "The Tactical Pistol Course was my first Man Alone Tactical experience, and it will not be my last. The course objective was clear and the approach precise. Although it was fast paced, the instructor was great at taking you beyond your normal comfort level. You finished each segment confident and ready for the next. Great Job!" >>>Lewis - Beaufort, SC
Our focus and intent are clear. Our tactical training courses are planned around safety, execution and responsible use of tactics. We train these professional gun handlers to dominate the fight without collateral damage. Participants will learn proper doorway entry and egress shooting, as well as disadvantaged shooting techniques. To fulfill this objective, the training requirements have to be stringent. Our techniques have been developed and tested in real life by people whose survival depends on dominating the threat or deadly force encounter.
Tactical / Defensive Shotgun Training
This course will cover handling techniques, in-home defense, proper mind set and the tactical skills required to handle most situations under stressful conditions. Each student will fire 500 rounds of birdshot and approximately 50 rounds each of slugs and buck shot. The training course and scenarios are exhilarating and will find the student in a steady state of work and growth. Man Alone Tactical teaches highly focused techniques for CQC and transition / manipulation between weapons. A semi automatic or pump shotgun is required (12 or 20 gauge).
The NRA News Feed
- Grassroots Alert: Vol. 21, No. 16 04/18/2014
- Fri, 18 Apr 2014 23:43:00 GMT -
- Arizona: Governor Signs Pro-Gun Bills, Other Bills Await Consideration and Signature
- Fri, 18 Apr 2014 18:33:00 GMT - Yesterday, Governor Jan Brewer (R) signed House Bill 2103 into law. Introduced by state Representative Kelly Townsend (R-16), HB 2103 would allow an individual of at least nineteen years of age to obtain a concealed weapon permit if the person is currently in military service or has been honorably discharged. This legislation is a good way to thank our military for their service and will benefit law-abiding gun owners in Arizona. HB 2103 passed in the state Senate by a 20 to 10 vote on Wednesday and in the House by a 39 to 18 vote on March 10.
- Rhode Island: Senate and House Committees Stall Multiple Anti-Gun Bills
- Fri, 18 Apr 2014 16:40:00 GMT - More than a dozen gun control bills were scheduled for a hearing this week in the Senate Judiciary Committee and the House Environment and Natural Resources Committee. The good news is that those anti-gun bills which were scheduled to be heard, as previously reported, were held for further study in both committees
- Nebraska: Legislature Adjourns with Passage of Emergency Powers Legislation
- Fri, 18 Apr 2014 11:50:00 GMT - Yesterday, in the final hour of its 2014 legislative session, the Nebraska Legislature unanimously passed critical emergency powers legislation in its Final Reading. Legislative Bill 390, introduced by state Senator Mark Christensen (44), now goes to Governor Dave Heineman (R) for his expected signature.
- Man fells vicious dog, The Daytona Beach News-Journal, Daytona, Fla. 04/15/14
- Fri, 18 Apr 2014 00:00:00 GMT - Robert Powell was out walking his dog in DeBary, Fla. when a pit bull leashed outside a home broke free and began to attack his pet. Powell, a Right-to-Carry permit holder, drew a .40 caliber pistol and shot the pit bull, killing it. A report by local law enforcement documented the bite marks on Powell’s dog.
- Sen. Cornyn Sends Letter to Holder Demanding Answers on DOJ's Proposal to Push "Smart Guns"
- Fri, 18 Apr 2014 00:00:00 GMT - As we reported last week, Attorney General Eric Holder recently testified on Capitol Hill that the country needs to spend $2 million to study "smart" gun technology, as part of a $382 million expenditure on what the Obama administration calls "gun safety."
- N.J. man’s handgun case before U.S. Supreme Court on Friday
- Fri, 18 Apr 2014 00:00:00 GMT - The U.S. Supreme Court will decide in the coming days whether it will hear a Sussex County man’s challenge to New Jersey’s handgun carry laws.The lawsuit, brought by John Drake, challenges the “justifiable need” requirement the state asks for carrying a handgun. It has drawn the support of the National Rifle Association and 19 other states, who see the case as a possible watershed moment for reevaluating how the Second Amendment and state regulations interact.
- Lott: What the press is missing in Bloomberg's anti-gun push
- Fri, 18 Apr 2014 00:00:00 GMT - Gun control has largely been a top down effort. Michael Bloomberg’s latest announcement that he will spend another $50 million to push gun control – 2.5 times the amount spent by the NRA annually on political activities – is all too typical. Last year, gun control groups, largely due to Bloomberg’s money, outspent gun rights groups by about 7.4 to 1 on TV advertising.
- Bloomberg Rebrands Gun Control Apparatus, Pledges $50 Million to Fight NRA, Second Amendment
- Fri, 18 Apr 2014 00:00:00 GMT - On Wednesday, the New York Times published an article outlining Michael Bloomberg's latest attempt to buy your rights. This time, Bloomberg is dumping $50 million into the gun control cause and consolidating his anti-gun groups Mayors Against Illegal Guns (MAIG) and Moms Demand Action under a single organization, Everytown for Gun Safety. According to the article, Bloomberg's goal with the new money and group is to "outmuscle the National Rifle Association."
"We go to great trouble to drive down and have a closed session on the range. His huge understanding that every action is made of a set of smaller actions all of which build into the final product is the key. Sometimes he′s not saying anything that we have not already heard, he just says it in such a way that it finally sticks, or is refreshed, and that is priceless. He didn′t cash our checks either." >>> ‘PE’, U.S. Army Special Forces, Fort Bragg