What We Do
We have highly trained, experienced, qualified and able tactical instructors. Man Alone Tactical offers a variety of courses for Law Enforcement, Military and Civilian personnel including; the South Carolina Concealed Weapons Permit Course, as well as a complete tactical rifle and pistol training, and defensive shotgun training.
Tactical Weapons Training for the Professional
Law Enforcement / Military / Professionals
Our main focus are Professional Tactical Weapons Training Courses which are restricted to Law Enforcement and active duty Military. Generally, the class training schedules are not posted on the website, and are restricted to the contracting agency or department. Call for scheduled classes and dates.
09/11/2011 - "The Tactical Pistol Course was my first Man Alone Tactical experience, and it will not be my last. The course objective was clear and the approach precise. Although it was fast paced, the instructor was great at taking you beyond your normal comfort level. You finished each segment confident and ready for the next. Great Job!" >>>Lewis - Beaufort, SC
Our focus and intent are clear. Our tactical training courses are planned around safety, execution and responsible use of tactics. We train these professional gun handlers to dominate the fight without collateral damage. Participants will learn proper doorway entry and egress shooting, as well as disadvantaged shooting techniques. To fulfill this objective, the training requirements have to be stringent. Our techniques have been developed and tested in real life by people whose survival depends on dominating the threat or deadly force encounter.
Tactical / Defensive Shotgun Training
This course will cover handling techniques, in-home defense, proper mind set and the tactical skills required to handle most situations under stressful conditions. Each student will fire 500 rounds of birdshot and approximately 50 rounds each of slugs and buck shot. The training course and scenarios are exhilarating and will find the student in a steady state of work and growth. Man Alone Tactical teaches highly focused techniques for CQC and transition / manipulation between weapons. A semi automatic or pump shotgun is required (12 or 20 gauge).
The NRA News Feed
- Obama’s empty tough-talk: Gun prosecutions plummet on his watch
- Thu, 24 Jul 2014 10:50:00 GMT - While President Obama presses for more gun control laws, his Justice Department has prosecuted 25 percent fewer cases referred by the main law enforcement agency charged with reducing firearms violence across the country.
- NRA kicks off voter registration drive with provocative ad
- Thu, 24 Jul 2014 00:00:00 GMT - A suggestive ad by the NRA for its voter registration campaign will likely get tongues wagging.The spot features a father talking to his son in a somber tone about something that’s not a toy, but is important to protect their family. He unlocks a case to reveal … a voter registration card.
- Illinois: Concealed carry rules tough on out-of-state residents
- Thu, 24 Jul 2014 00:00:00 GMT - More than a year after Illinois passed a law allowing citizens to carry concealed firearms, the argument over a part of the Firearm Concealed Carry Act that makes it difficult for out-of-state residents to carry here is still smoldering.
- Massachusetts: Patrick signals support for gun measure backed by police chiefs
- Thu, 24 Jul 2014 00:00:00 GMT - Governor Deval Patrick Wednesday said he sides with top police officials who want discretionary powers in issuing licenses for shotguns and rifles included in pending gun legislation.
- Shaneen Allen, race and gun control
- Thu, 24 Jul 2014 00:00:00 GMT - Last October, Shaneen Allen, 27, was pulled over in Atlantic County, N.J. The officer who pulled her over says she made an unsafe lane change. During the stop, Allen informed the officer that she was a resident of Pennsylvania and had a conceal carry permit in her home state. She also had a handgun in her car. Had she been in Pennsylvania, having the gun in the car would have been perfectly legal. But Allen was pulled over in New Jersey, home to some of the strictest gun control laws in the United States.
- Mayor Sly James pushes for an open carry ban in Kansas City
- Thu, 24 Jul 2014 00:00:00 GMT - At Mayor Sly James’ urging, the Kansas City Council’s public safety committee on Wednesday endorsed a measure that would ban people from openly carrying firearms in the city limits.
- Tennessee restaurant owner welcomes gun owners
- Thu, 24 Jul 2014 00:00:00 GMT - A Maryville, Tennessee, restaurant owner has placed a sign in the window of her business welcoming gun owners — a move she says has brought in more customers and saved her business from closing.
- Canada: Conservatives’ gun law changes would ease transportion restrictions, require mandatory safety courses
- Thu, 24 Jul 2014 00:00:00 GMT - The Conservative government is proposing new legislation that would ease restrictions on transporting firearms, make firearms-safety courses mandatory for first-time gun owners and prevent people convicted of spousal assault from legally owning guns.Under the government’s proposed Common Sense Firearms Licensing Act, gun owners who allow their weapon permits to lapse will be given a grace period to renew them.
- Canada: Applications to carry handguns skyrocket in B.C., Alberta
- Thu, 24 Jul 2014 00:00:00 GMT - Applications to carry handguns have skyrocketed in B.C. and Alberta in the past three years – likely driven by demand among people who work in the bush and want portable protection against wildlife.
"We go to great trouble to drive down and have a closed session on the range. His huge understanding that every action is made of a set of smaller actions all of which build into the final product is the key. Sometimes he′s not saying anything that we have not already heard, he just says it in such a way that it finally sticks, or is refreshed, and that is priceless. He didn′t cash our checks either." >>> ‘PE’, U.S. Army Special Forces, Fort Bragg